Skinny Dipping

Can you skinny dip with your clothes on? Have you ever been skinny dipping?
@firelight (1858)
Well I guess you could try skinny dipping with your clothes on if you want... but then you could hardly call it skinny dipping LOL
So true. I am not sure that the world is ready to see that much of me, therefore I prefer to get wet with a suit on. Of course that excludes the bath!
• Argentina
Skinny dipping with your clothes on?Interesting :D yeah i guess nobody's stopping you from calling it that lol To me that'd be inverse skinny dipping, heh. Anyway i'd like to try it (WITHOUT clothes on :P) but i never had the chance!
@burgoonster (3762)
No I Have Never Skinny Dipped
@Riah50 (672)
Well if you have your clothes on...then you are just swimming in your clothes lol. But whatever you want to do..its up to you. Yeah, Ive been skinny dipping. Who hasnt!?!
@sisco100 (2345)
no u cant go skinny dipping with clothed it defeats the perpouse of it. ya i have been skinny dipping its fun and a whole new experance
@CanadaGal (4304)
I haven't done a proper skinny dip somewhere public, like at a beach, but I have been in a pool with my ex husband when we were still dating. That was a fun night indeed! We were in his parents' backyard above ground pool in the middle of the night. As for skinny dipping with your clothes on, yes, I think that's the way it starts out for many people... go into the water with clothes on (or a bathing suit), and then take 'em off and toss 'em off to the side. ;)
no and never