Caroline Kennedy on Obama's list of potentials!

Obama's campaign announced the vetting of potential running mates was to be managed by a three-person team of one-time first daughter Caroline Kennedy, former Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder and Washington insider Jim Johnson. Caroline is one person I never thought about as running for any office! Being from and living in Boston I've always been a fan of the Kennedy's but so many people don't like them that I worry that if she were to get into politics something could happen to her just like her father and her uncle! Do you think she would accept the nomination? Were/are you a fan of the Kennedy's? Do you think she would do a good job as VP of the US?
@irisheyes (4373)
Great, they'll have an inexperienced president teamed up with a VP who has never held office. With all the rumors floating on the internet these days, I'd advise vetting Obama before they even get to a VP selection.
boy do I feel dumb! I got that totally wrong and am watching for the Trolls to come out and get me...lol. She is only on his team to help pick a VP....sorry about the confusion.
@clrumfelt (5428)
I thought Caroline Kennedy was going to be part of his team that helps him choose who to pick for his vp. I didn't realize she was in the pool of possible choices. Who knows what these politicians are going to pull outa their hats next after the election year rumpus they have alrealy had! I wouldn't be surprised at anything!
Sometimes I don't pay attention to what I read! You are right she is just part of his team. I wondered how she would be eligible to run for VP....