And now, for something completely different (and possibly gross)...

@dragon54u (30868)
I've never seen anyone discuss this although a comedy show called Seinfeld did an episode on it once, so I hear. Do you tinkle in the shower? After all, urine is sterile, there are no germs or bacteria in it and it washes down the drain, right? People are grossed out by this. I can see being disgusted if you do it in the bathtub, but many people I know see no reason not to tinkle in the shower.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I don't, although I don't see any reason why you shouldn't pee in your own shower if the urge takes you. As you say, it's sterile and it washes straight away, so you might as well take advantage of the situation LoL I do draw the line at people peeing in public showers though. Imagine someone doing it in the swimming baths shower ... ergh!
@dragon54u (30868)
I wouldn't like someone to do it in a public shower, but I don't know why. I don't like public swimming pools either, for that reason.
@ruby222 (4848)
LOL just read this and thought it was quite a comical discussion.Imagine swimming in a pool of wee!!!...im none too convinced about weeing into the bath or shower either...still whatever floats your boat!!!
@GreenMoo (11842)
So long as you're not leaving anything floating behind ....
@sameroad (3180)
if you gotta go then you gotta go! If i have to go then i will. I'm not gonna get out of the shower dripping wet and walk over and freeze just to go pee. i'm in the SHOWER! i can pee and then be clean lol it gets washed away from all the soap and goes down the drain.. so who cares? i know some people say it's gross and they won't do it but it doesn't bother me any. and i don't see why some people get all grossed out by it's not like anyones gonna know in less you tell them or they are showering with you. :P
@dragon54u (30868)
That's what I think. Someone else pointed out that it keeps planter's warts away, and athlete's foot!
@kerriannc (4283)
• Jamaica
Why should one gross out from their own urine. I always urine in the shower if there are need. Why should I leave the shower to use the toilet. Isn't what you put in our body comes out.
@dragon54u (30868)
I see no reason why one shouldn't urinate in the shower. But I do know people who leave the shower to use the toilet!
I don't know if I want to admit this in a public forum because it's kinda a personal thing. But, I will tell you that I would never ever do it if I were sharing the shower with other people. So, if I was at the gym or even at home when I live with someone, I wouldn't do it. I would hope that other people wouldn't do it if they were sharing it with me. I know that urine is sterile, but I think I would be grossed out if I knew someone was doing it in a shower that I shared.
@dragon54u (30868)
I would never do it in a public shower or if, for some reason, I was sharing a shower with someone. When my mom visits during the summer and fall, I don't do it. I don't know why, as it's a sterile solution, but I just don't. I think out of respect for my mother.
Yeah, that's the way I feel, it's a matter of respect for the other person.
@SangsTurks (1447)
I usually dont like to tikle in the shower, i feel it gets all over the place. I do understand that it washes out with the water, but i kind of have this mental block that there may be remains of urine in the bathroom. I do it when its really urgent and i dont feel like stiiing on the toilet seat with a wet body!! then i end up washing the whole bathroom floor, and then again take a bath! People do it, they just want to talk about it in public.
@emma412 (1156)
Oh man, this is one of my biggest pet peeves! I get so mad at my husband for peeing in the shower and I swear I can smell it when I get in after him. It just grosses me out thinking about standing in someone else's pee when I'm trying to shower. If I take a bath I always make sure to scrub the tub before, who knows what my husband has been secreting into the tub!
@dragon54u (30868)
LOL! If he knows it bothers you, you'd think he'd use the toilet beforehand.
@emma412 (1156)
Oh no, we're married. He knows it bothers me so he saves it until he gets into the shower.
My mother got on a kick of drinking her urine for awhile... she put it on aching joints and sore muscles and even used it as an eyewash. When my siblings and myself found out she was doing it we couldn't believe it, and laughed our a$$es off about it. The next thing I knew they were drinking their urine as well! I felt like I was in the movie 'The Stepford Wives' or something hehehe. I became nervous about eating anything my mother cooked for fear she would have doused the food with her urine to get some kind of secret revenge on me. I'm relieved to say they are none of them doing it anymore. I read up there where dodoguy reports that urine is just filtered blood, but I wouldn't be able to drink my blood either. I knew a 'Black Beret' who told me that in the jungle they might have to eat their scabs (probably their boogers too!). I would have a problem with that, but I wouldn't even consider getting out of the shower to sit on the toilet and get it all wet just in order to pee!
@dragon54u (30868)
I couldn't do that, even if it is sterile. Yech! and that Black Beret info..well, I'm glad I haven't eaten breakfast yet!