Ice Cream and Coconut

Coconut - This is the famous fruit in the Philippines,the coconut tree
@agihcam (1916)
Ice Cream is good specially for a hot season,I really love it,but hey have you aware that there is a nice matching stuff for the Ice Cream?If you know the coconut fruit,the one with still green,it has a nice juice isn't it?Well it has also a good combination to Ice Cream,my favorite is "Ube" Flavor or Chocolate flavor will do.All you have to do is cut the coconut and pour the juice into glass then put your ice cream onto the cut-off coconut fruit,try it,you will love this.Thanks.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Thanks for sharing this it sounds delicious. I must try it next time I have a coconut. Ellie :D
@agihcam (1916)
Thank you.After you have tried this,you will find this discussion and will post a nice feedback.Promise.
@Erratic (724)
Sounds really nice. I would have to travel at least 50km to buy a coconut so I won't be trying it anytime soon but still, sounds nice.
@agihcam (1916)
Yeah,but if you have time and found coconut every where,mostly it is available in food court,but not sure in your place,yet,thanks for considering this in the future.
@Erratic (724)
50km to a shop that sells it here.
That is a really good idea. I am definitely going to have to try that some time. I may suggest that to my husband, who would also probably love this idea.
@agihcam (1916)
Truly sweet and cool.Your husband will surely enjoy this stuff.Hope to hear your feedback once you have tried already.