I'm up but not "at em" yet

I wanted to start making myself get up earlier and I did this morning. I got up at 6:15 but wow that is after 4 hours of sleep. If I set my alarm I usually don't sleep well the night before because I am afraid I will oversleep. Well, I went to bed at 10 pm and woke up at 12 and didn't go back to sleep until 3 or 4. Then woke up at 5:45 and dozed off and on until 6:15. Wow that may add up to 5 hours of sleep but wow am I draggy now. I did do my morning ritual, bible and devotional reading and then I did my face stuff and brushed my teeth. Now I am in the chair trying to get going! How did you do this morning?
@dragon54u (31615)
I take longer to get going as the years go by! I never was a morning person. It's really awful when your sleep is interrupted, makes you feel so sluggish. I hope you have a better sleep tonight!
Yes, each day seems to be harder to get going and especially when I have a night like last night. It makes me so draggy and droopy all day long. Thanks and God bless.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Im stil not up and at em yet. I had a tough night as far as sleeping goes also. I would sleep in but my kids wont let me lol.
LOL Yep, those kids are ready to go as soon as their feet hit the floor. They are ready to get their day going whether we are or not. Have a blessed day and thanks for the post.
@hezoid (2149)
I really hate early morning starts! The other day i went to bed a bit later than usual, in fact i think i was up untill about 2:00am. I usually get up for work at about 7:45am to be there for work at 9:00am. Well the other day both me and my mr managed to sleep through our alarms and i didn't wake up untill about 8:45am!!! I had to ring work straight away and tell them i'd be in a bit later than usual, but i was only 15 mins late and was able to make it up at the end of the day.
@jsitko (1169)
That sounds like my typical night. I am up anywhere between 4-5:30 am Monday thru Friday. I very rarely sleep the whole night through. I am either awake because of my husband's snoring, cramps in my legs or back, or I just can't sleep. I am lucky to get 5 hours of sleep every night and that includes the weekend nights too. I can actually say that I sleep like a baby, I am up every couple of hours all night long. LOL As I sit here yawning.