"You are my sweetest downfall"

New Zealand
This is a line from a song entitled Samson... does this mean anything to you? What does it mean to you? If for you this means having a person as your greatest weakness then who is you sweetest downfall? What's your relationship with that person? How were you able to say that that person is your sweetest downfall? Share your views and your stories...
@richiem (3646)
My sweetest downfall is my girlfriend, But I think it is some kind of bad to consider her as such. would you be proud or insulted if you are considered someone's "sweetest downfall"? Maybe, she is my greatest weakness because I would do anything for her, which may even cost me my hobbies, my time, or other things I want to do. I want to spend as much of my time with her than I would spend more time with her than I am supposed to. But, also believe she is my greatest strength. I believe she give me strength, motivation and reason.
• New Zealand
yeah sometimes your greatest weakness could also be your greatest strength...