My second payment?

Romania
I opened Mylot today and I saw that my money were gone, at least those 10$ and get only the cents in there. Then I realized my money were transfered into my account.I saw even notification in my mail. So I got the money! he he
@cream97 (29169)
Yes mylot has sent me money too! I was sent $30.37 cents.. I am also happy for you!
Wow, you are good! nice way!
@luvstochat (6914)
I was paid a little bit ago too. Mylot paid early this month. It is usually not until the 11th of the month before I get paid. It was a great surprise to get paid so early! I love them paying early like this way to go mylot.
I was notified they will pay only 15th of this month.It is better ! thanks for your comment.
@lilybug (21148)
I noticed that the money was gone, so I went and check my PayPal account to see what my new PayPal account balance was. I am always glad to see the money come before the 15th, but this was a surprise.
Same here! thanks for your reply!
@paid2write (5202)
I had not noticed until I saw this discussion, but yes payday has come early this month. I just checked by email and saw the PayPal payment notification there. My earnings total at myLot has dropped to show my earnings since the start of this month. This is the third time I have been paid by myLot. Thank you myLot. You have made my day even better.
Nice! Too many payments! thanks for your comments!