Do you post for the money or for fun?

Romania
Why I am asking this? Because is happening to me.I do not stay here for the money, because are too small but there are days when I do not have any good idea to post or even I don't find the right answer to respond so I guess those days I write only for the money. Isn't crazy? I know sound crazy but I realized now that I am doing it. So are in the same situation? p.s. Today is one of those days!
I post it for both of it. Some times I get boared by posting and replying discussion. So mainly its for money.
few money, don't you think?Do you have some other sites were you make money?
Which sites do you prefer for good earnings.
anything which bring a lot of money!
@jawaharks (590)
im posting for both fun and money.
you are honest, great! thanks!
@walkerkdj (107)
I joined for the money but in only a week have learned to love the site, it is nice to see the earnngs rising but now I am here for the fun!! I have been a stay at home mom for 1 1/2 years now so any adult conversation or finding out info on the latest news is a saving grace. I love being a stay at home mom but sometimes you need an escape and this is a perfect way to escape and not spend a fortune on gas, LOL.
tell me about! I stayed home for 2 years with my son! It would have been great if i would knew Mylot then. thanks for responding!
@lilybug (21148)
I enjoy the money that I make posting on myLot, but it is fun for me as well. I think that after being here for awhile most myLot users feel the same way.
I guess so, at least those who are still here! Some other who change their minds and went I guess were here only for the money! thanks for your reply!
When I first started I intended for it to be strictly for the money but now I find that I kind of enjoy it and the more I post, the more I earn. Works for me.
more fun, more money, isn't it?
@sunkissed (4332)
Well I post for both reasons, for a pass time, and also for the money. Mylot is fun to me. I do have a lot of good friends here on this site, i enjoy hearing what they have to say.You are right, there is really not much money to be made here on Mylot, but a little is better than nothing. It is great that we can do something we enjoy and get paid a little for it at the same time.There are a lot of days I do not have a clue as to what to post either, nor can I find anything that I wish to respond to, I too get frustrated, because I can not make any money. Happy Mylotting to you..
thanks for the comments!
I'm here for three reason, knowledge, money and fun. Fun is in large cause it not quite important for me, knowledge and money is more important.
thanks for you honest respond!
Many of us are here for the money along with fun. We get known to each other in addition. What may be the reason, it is a very good platform to know each other and views of each other.
at first i was just curious because there are already lots of websites that pay, i just wanna know how different mylot is from the rest. then i checked the discussions and found a lot rather interesting..then came my postings hehe
@indrit (27)
• Albania
Well I think I need this money for paying my web hosting...Is it a good aim to post for? I think posting for money it is not bad..but you know you will get bored..so better is trying to do both..make money and fun..
@leha1512 (81)
• Brunei Darussalam
Nice question actually. Firstly, I did it for money. I hit up to $5. But now it is totally different. I love mylot so much. I could share anything that I like and give a comment for any topics that I enjoyed. Now, I am enjoing mylot because of the topics, friends... and alot of things... I love to share than earn from it
well i'm new to mylot and joined it just for the sake of making money but slowly i find it very interesting and worth it.. you get a chance to share your experience and even learn many things.... so i post discussions both for money and fun.!
• Norway
the reason that makes me join my lot is because i can earn money here.. but then now, im more into the enjoyment and knowledge that it brings me. Im not a constant visitor here in my lot because i only visit here when i have time, which seldom happens. And you can see that based on how many posts i have. The money that i will earn is not even in my mind now why i keep posting here. Because as you can see, earnings increase slowly. Im here now and still keep on posting because its fun to give comments and discuss things (though sometimes the topics are nonsense) and its nice when i can express my thoughts and feelings about things, and i feel smarter (,") everytime im here in my lot. lol..