How long did it took you to reach your 100th post in myLot?

I just posted my 100th response today and am surprised to see a star rating 8 on top of my username. I wonder what that means and how it affects my pay rate here in myLot, but I'm just excited that I reached a milestone with my posts here in myLot. I made my 100th post after being here in myLot for 7 days since I started posting (minus 1 day that I was not able to post due to hectic schedules). I know that some members here made their 100th points in just one or two days. What about you? How long did it took you to make your 100th post? And what was the rating you got?
@ZephyrSun (7387)
It took me about a week or so to get to 100, and I had a red star with a rating of 94/100 which if you look now, it is much lower. I got sucked into the politics interest and they love to mark you negative if your opinion doesn't match theirs. When you get to 200 then you can use the mylot code. Keep up the great work!
Hi zephyrsun, forgive me for asking where could i find the rating you are referring to? I just see the yellow star with an 8 inside. What about the ?/100 that you are saying? That's the sad part about the politics interest for getting a negative opinion. Any benefit that a member could gain for doing such? I just don't feel like doing it to somebody. I guess everybody deserves a fair and honest feedback and a good comment of response should be rated well.
@ZephyrSun (7387)
If you roll your cursor over the star it will tell you your rating and I'm sorry I didn't do your before responding.
Thanks for your input. I just did but it seems it's not working here in my PC. I tried and tried rolling around the star but it doesn't show the rating. Too bad I cannot see it as I'm very anxious and excited to know my rating as well. It's still a lot of posts to go for me before I could reach my 200th post to use mylot code, but I wonder what about that code anyway.
@vidhyagowri (1976)
As you said, it took me one week to reach 100 and I got the yellow star. after that i got red star after 4 days of yellow start
hi vidhyagowri, so what does the yellow and red star stands for? forgive me for being ignorant about these things. I'm just a newbie here and would want to learn more about myLot.
Thats ok, Even I dont know what does these stars mean :-)
I can't tell you how long i could made 100th post now,because i had not reach this big amount.It is normal that you use seven days to reach this amount.
hi scorpiachoo, yes you can't still say how long since you have not reached that yet and that will depend on how many post you do per day on the average. Just enjoy posting your responses in every topic that strikes your interests and don't rush. You'll reach that too soon and good luck on your posts.
Congrats! I just started with mylot a few days ago, and like you I had two days that I did not post at all due to a very hectic schedule. I hope I hit the 100 mark over the weekend. I am not sure what the star means, but good for you! Keep it up!!!
Hi mommyathome, I hope that you reach your 100th post also soon. I guess you are excited now, you're halfway through. Just enjoy joining the discussions and never put pressure on yourself making posts just to reach that. Better enjoy every discussion you join and gain some friends and views from them.