Is Paypal not accepted anymore?

France
I was trying to answer a post with adult content so myLot invit me to change my preferences and set it to accept adult content and well I still didn't find the way to change. The thing is then I noticed there they onlyask for Moneybookers adress and nothing else!? Does it mean its the only payment process now? Did you know it?
@DarkDancer (1012)
• Dayton, Ohio
When I check my account it still says PayPal e-mail for payment. Not sure what is going on with yours.
• France
Just shows moneybookers here
@polachicago (19073)
maybe it is set up for some countries only.....
• France
Yep,can only add my moneybookers!
oh god i hope not.. i dont have the moneybookers thing =( i just now got that alertpay thing and that was because some places wouldnt only pay me through that
• France
Well try to check this out in your preferences and tell me please.
• France
Hi Guys, Wrong alert Paypal appear again after I set my country of residence in the payment informations
@polachicago (19073)
They still use Pay Pal. Maybe they change it for new accounts. I never check it on Mylot setting page, but they pay same way they did before.
• France
Maybe yes,they do like that for new users