Most responses you ever got

@neelygal (1022)
Bahamas
What is the most responses you ever got for a discussion you started on Mylot?What was the discussion about?I think the mose I have ever gotten was like 21 or not much higher.I see some discussons on here with like 95 responses and I am tatally shocked.I wish mine would get high responses like that.Oh well I guess I need better discussions,lol.
@cjgrooms (4456)
I've had a couple hit 20 but mostly it's just 5 or 6 responses. I would like mine to get at least 10 because i think that's when you get money for them,but i will just keep plugging away and respond to other discussions that i find interesting!
@Insung001 (740)
The most responses I got so far is around 52. It talks about how we usually overlooked misspelled words or wrong grammar and how we feel about it. It's been a while but when somebody see it and feels like responding they would, so it still counting. You can;t really tell because sometimes even the discussion that we started long ago, might still receive responses if noticed by somebody who has idea or something to say about it. I haven't able to religiously respond back to all the people that's responding, but I make sure I read all of them. I get notified thru email, so I read them even right there, if I'm not logged in at Mylot.
@shamsta19 (3225)
The thing I realize is that you can have posts on your discussions indefinently. Saw someone who had 805 responses to a discussion started two years ago. As of right now the most I have received is 71.
@shamsta19 (3225)
Got 27 in a 12 hour period just the other day though and that was shocking. Had to respond to all of them and it took a minute.
The most responses I have received so far is 31 (and still going). I started a discussion to see if people myLot for the money or for the friends. Some discussions I started had 0 responses. So to receive 31 responses to one topic felt great!
@dhangski (3194)
The most responses I got so far is 46 and still counting. It's about using shampoo everyday.