Do you like the little child?

China
I have a very little sister which is only 4 years old! She is so cute girl I have to say,because she have so strong imitating capability I have so surprised!If I do some action, she could learn so quick and could do the similar as you just do! Besides, I like to eat sock everyday, she also like and ask so many questions about them and try to taste some one she think would be delicious! Do you have some litte childs in home and have any interest story which could be share with us?
@ZephyrSun (7385)
I have a 4 year old son and he loves the computer. He gets on there to learn spelling and math. Sometimes he will play a game, the other day when he was on the computer he yelled for me, because I was in the other room, saying I need an email account. I thought this was too funny. You said that you like to eat sock, what is sock?
Yes, the little child always be so funny which give us so much happiness! The sock is such as the currant,yam,candy and so on which if you have time to eat and not make your stomach so full at a time I like so much when I'm so little!
@ZephyrSun (7385)
Thank you for explaining what a sock is! In the US a sock is something you put on your foot. I thought it better to ask than assume you're eating clothing.
Hehe, you are so humour person,hehe!