Living in an empty apartment!!

@grad2006 (355)
I spent 7 days in an empty apartment, as I went to the new school and was alloted an empty apartment though had a kitchen range and a refrigerator but nothing else. I bought a plate and a bedsheet from a nearby plaza and some eggs and bread with some salt and ketchup and spent my first nite on the wooden floor. I slept like this for next 7 days before I bought a matress from a Garage Sale. I used to sit on my kitchen slab and eat as i was fed up of sitting on the floor, but altogether it was fun. Do let me know about your experiences!!
@KrauseHome (35341)
Wow... I think I can relate, as a lot of us have been there when you are first getting started in a New place. I have been lucky though to have always have someone to give me some type of Furniture I could sleep on though. Hope things are getting better for you now.
@grad2006 (355)
They are great now but still when I look back I cherish each and every moment spend!!
@Jellen (1852)
To learn it does not take stuff to be happy is a good leason to learn so young in life.
@grad2006 (355)
Ohh it really took me some time to figure it out but yes its true after my experience, I can say that...
@Meljep (1668)
It sounds a little like camping out. Did the kitchen have a microwave to cook the eggs on the plate, or did you have a pan to cook them in ?
@grad2006 (355)
Actually the kitchen range had an oven so I had something to rely on and above else the heating was working fine..
@Sukhmeen (396)
its a horrible experience and i really imagine how u passed ur time alone its really diffcult to stay alone that too in an empty appartment
@grad2006 (355)
Yeah it was horrible, it was hard to sleep!!
It's called "squatting" in Los Angeles - basically, you were homeless but you had a place to stay. I lived in Los Angeles for almost 9 months living like this, in an abandoned house, with a metal fence put up around it so it'd look like the landlord boarded it up. Do you have a place to live now?
@grad2006 (355)
yup i am at the safe place now as it is completely furnished..
@tusharb (3160)
never...