should deforestation be banned??????

forests are home to the world's plants,animals and insects.all over the world humans are destroying the remaining forests.forests are destroyed for their timber,so as to make industries ,human settlements,roads etc.forests are also called "lungs of the planet".the foliage of trees in forests take carbon dioxide and release oxygen so that we can breath.if youcut a tree plants,animal dependent on it die .what do you say?
@paid2write (5204)
Yes I think whenever trees are cut down for timber, more trees should be planted to replace them in future. Rare timbers should not be taken from the wild forests but only grown as a crop. It has been known for a long time that clearing trees to create land for cattle grazing or growing crops upsets the balance of nature. Tree clearing can make land turn to dust or areas to flood, as well as taking away the food supply of many animals and birds and making plants die out. There are many things living in the world's great forests which are still to be discovered and some of them will disappear before we can know of them.
@Erratic (724)
Yes it should be stopped but don't look for it to happen any time soon as too many make millions from logging.
your a interesting person ,please be my friend !
• Poland
Oceans produces oxygen from carbon dioxide too (not water, plants in the sea). back to the topic! I think that if people are timbering X number of trees they should plant somewhere near atleast X number of the same plants and make sure that they will grow in the future and make nice forest.
thank you very much for your opinion !and i hope ourworld becomes a better place to live in the future!
I've always wondered why more communities didn't do forest thinning instead of clear-cutting? Forest thinning is much healthier for the environment and helps prevent wildfires by taking out excess trees that are suffer from overcrowding and excess competition. I guess it all boils down to money and expense. It's probably more labor intensive to do thinning rather than clear-cutting.