Been wanting a laptop?

@estherlou (5020)
I've wanted a lap top since before we got our first computer in 1999. They just cost too much more than what you can get in a desk top, that I can't justify spending that on a "hobby or a toy". LOL. Anyway, here is a site that tells you what the top 5 laptops are. 4 are from $1500 to over $3000, but one is around $550. http://cnn2-cnet.com.com/best-laptops/?tag=dir
@slickcut (8141)
I have always wanted a lap top computer,but i could not afford one..My daughter would keep saying that i needed one but i told her well maybe one day i will get one..Well my daughter and her husband is fairley ok financially,so this last Christmas she surprised me with one under the tree.I was in shock,and so happy..I have to say i have really enjoyed this laptop so much...God knows i do have some good kids,not because they bought me the laptop,but because they snope around to see what i need and they run out and buy it...My kids got together and bought me a $300.00 cell phone...My daughter once again surprised me with a digital camera...on mothers day..
I actually own a lap top, but am not using it at the moment. Once I get everything settled around me I am going to use it to start writing again. I use to use it to get online, but then I got my desktop and stopped. Now I am going to use it just to write.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi estherlou! Wow, those laptops are really beautiful and pricey indeed. I can't afford those amazing laptops and the lowest one which is $550 is still pricey for an ordinary housewife like me. I am just using an old Dell laptop which is already 4 years old in my possession and which I have inherited from my hubby and which hubby have inherited from his older cousin. So, I really don't know how old my laptop is. I am just glad that it is very durable. I guess, I will have a new one only in my dreams. haha.. Take care and God bless! Celebrate Life!
@Lakota12 (42684)
Just might do for hobby laptop at least it sounds like ya good play in mylot alot