Is there anyone that you have done in your life that you regret?

@kgwat70 (13398)
Did you do anything during your lifetime that you regret and wish that you could take back and do over again?
Everyone has regrets. I don't think there's a person in the world who has gone through their whole life perfectly, with no mistakes, or wishing "man, I wish I didn't say that!" or something - everyone puts their foot in their mouth at least once
@kgwat70 (13398)
Yes, this is very true that everyone has regrets. It can be something very minor or major. I know that I have regretted things that i have done or said and could do over. Thank you for your comment. :-)
@emmaoxley (525)
I haven't done much that I regret but like to live by the motto: Better to regret the things you have done rather than the things you haven't done.
@kgwat70 (13398)
Very nice motto. Thank you very much for your reply. :-)
@atbpa5 (663)
Yes...I got married and I regret it everyday and if I could go back there is no way I would do it again..My life would be very different now.
@kgwat70 (13398)
I am sorry to hear that you regret getting married. :-( Hope that you are doing okay and wishing you all the best with everything.
@tarachand (3895)
I do regret doing or not doing many things in life, but to undo them? Here is an answer to a similr Q that I have posted elsewehere, I'll reproduce it here too. Did you do anything during your lifetime that you regret and wish that you could take back and do over again? There is Nothing that I'd want to undo and then do differently! I think I am living a life that is good as it is meant to be. Joys sorrows, pain that I have caused and suffered were meant to be! I think the creator has made a wonderful world for us to live and learn from. Every error, every happiness, every pain suffered, caused, joy given & shared has a lesson behind it, which goes to improve life. If I were to change anything at all will I be the same person? and remember, that the effect of every action that one performs or initiates ripples through time, affecting known and unknown people, so I wouldn't like to make any changes, because I don't know how even changing a bad deed from the past to a good action could affect others, maybe good for me, but far more harmful to humanity/society in general?.
@kgwat70 (13398)
Thank you for your comments and opinions. I am sorry for repeating your question. I know I regret some of my spending habits otherwise I would be in a better situation today for sure.
Not really..I don't regret anything..I know all things in life are stepping stones to something better..There is nothing that happens that God could not prevent..In His goodness He allows things that will help us grow and go beyond our normal human limits;)+
@kgwat70 (13398)
Thank you for your reply and sharing your opinion. It is okay that you don't regret anything. I agree with your statements. :-)
@kylesmiles (1916)
I have some regrets but there is one in particular that i can remember. Luckily, I found him on myspace and we've been emailing back and forth! We are back in touch after 8 years.
@kgwat70 (13398)
That is great that you found him and are communicating with each other again. :-)
@cmcc33 (72)
During my second year of softball, at the age of 8 or 9, I had a girl named Sammy on my team. She couldn't hit, barely run, or even hardly hold the glove. I would get so mad at her for being next up. I wanted us to win the game. I started talking bad about her to my cousin who happened to be there watching the game. She brought someone over to threaten me to shut up. I didn't realize that Sammy had cystic fibrosis and that her being able to play ball at all was miraculous. Watching her trudge up the stairs in junior high always reminded me of my stupid behavior. If I could I would change that day. Sammy lived to be 18 and I think she lived more than most of us ever dream about! She was so brave and her fortitude outlasted her body.
@kgwat70 (13398)
Sammy was definitely courageous and did what she wanted to do even though she was limited in her abilities. I know myself that I need to think before I speak sometimes. We all are sensitive to different things and can take things differently so we need to be careful about what we say and who we say them to.
@jess1874 (1021)
You know a lot of people say that you shouldln't regret things... but that's hard sometimes.. there are a lot of things in my life that i wish i could get rid of or never have done
@kgwat70 (13398)
Yes, it is definitely hard to not regret something. I agree with you there.
@KrauseHome (34995)
I have a Few things I have wished over time I could go back and do over. But some of these have been the learning curves I have needed with God's help to get me to where I am at today.
@kgwat70 (13398)
Thank you for your comments. :-) Yes, there are things that I regret too that I wish that I didn't. But I learned from it and won't do it again. :-)
@queenyesi (577)
As far as anyone I've done, yea I've done a few people I regret doing. There are also plenty of thing I've done that I regreat too. but every experience taught me something. SO I probably wouldn't change it cause then I wouldn't have learned not to.
@kgwat70 (13398)
I agree with that as well that we learn from our mistakes and try not to make the same mistake or mistakes again. After all, we are human right? :-)
yes .we musu look forward not look back
i spoilt my 11th satandard studies & failed cos of my bad company of frndz