I am looking for an alternative auction style site

I have used ecrater, etsy, and loudfrog, none of which are auction format. I find people like the auction style much better than buy it now format. If anyone knows of a good auction style site, other than ebay, please post here. I would like a site that at least gets good traffic.
Another big name auction site to consider would be Overstock. They have a sizeable buying audience and seem to have comparable listing fees to eBay. A small auction site (2000 members so far) is eWaey, which has been trying to build its membership base up by offering free listings, etc. to the first 5000 sign-ups. There is an annual $1 verification fee...
I have bought from overstock, but I didnt realize they have auctions. I will check them both out, thank you.
The way that I got into looking at other auction sites was after eBay shut down its digital delivery listing options. As I looked, I found a lot of dinky little sites - many started by disgruntled (or booted) eBayers - and the problem is that no one can really measure up to eBay - at least in terms of the volume of sales because of the volume of people using the site. Overstock is certainly positioned to do the auction thing well - because they already have traffic for their regular sales, kind of like Amazon - but like you said, most people would say: "Oh, Overstock does auctions?"
I use a program called spoonfeeder. There is a one time fee of about $15.00. They have 24 hr support. I believe there is a free 30 day trial going on right now. Spoonfeeder costs me 35 cents per listing for auction style or buy it now. (I ndo not have a store)If you do both it is 40 cents. You can use as many pictures as you want with no extra charge. Turbo lister charges you for every additional picture after one. There is another program called Auctiva. I believe it is totally free. I haven't had time to check it out yet,but I know a couple of people who use it and really like it. I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Hope this helps you out.
Thank you I will be checking that one too. Have you had any sales on the site?
I try to keep about 25 items listed most of the time. It has been a good program for me. If you would like to see what my listings look like my ebay name is getskinny23.
There us a relatively new auction site for clothing called TheEmptyCloset.com I think it is quite a bit cheaper than eBay, but still working on getting the traffic.
I dont sell a whole lot of clothes, but I will check it out anyway. Thank you
@hcromer (2712)
I have used Amazon.com's auction site before. It's pretty similar to eBay and gets a lot of traffic. You can't really sell media on there for very much since most people just buy them used on the regular Amazon.com site for cheap, but if you're trying to sell something that's not available on Amazon.com you can do pretty well.
I had looked at amazon auctions before, and it didnt seem like there was any traffic to auction listings.