What is your All Time favorite tv show?

Most of us, I assume, have been watching TV for a while. We all must have an all time favorite show. I would have to say mine is Dallas. I loved that show, and it was a show I made sure I never missed. I even watch old reruns. It was the best soap opera ever, in my opinion. So do you have an all time favorite? What is it?
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
Mine would be friends. So, far that's one of the best series I have watched and I can't stop watching it again and again. Both reruns on tv and my collection. I find it very interestingly funny especially how the setting was on an urban neighborhood.
Friends is a very popular choice.
My favorite TV show is 'Prison Break'. There are a lot of suspense in this show that I got hooked from Season 1 and followed it up to Season 3. Now, I'm waiting for Season 4 to be shown.
I wish I had started watching that one. It really does look good. I also wish I had paid attention to 24 as well.
Easy, China Beach. I finally had the chance to watch the entire series this year. And I really like it. The characters are amazing and the writing is so raw. You don't see great TV shows like this anymore. The kind that put human emotion on several trials and depth. Most of today's television shows consist of trite entertainment. To those who haven't seen China Beach, search for it online.
I can honestly say I dont think I have ever even heard of that one. I will have to check it out.
I have a lot of TV shows that I really liked watching over the years. I really enjoyed Home Improvement, Charmed, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. When I was a kid, I loved Saved by the Bell and since a few channels still play the show I get to watch it every now and then.
you made me smile, because my husband is constantly tivoing saved by the bell.
@cjgrooms (4456)
The Andy Griffith Show, Ironside, Matlock, Perry Mason there is simply no way that i can pick just one. And take my word there are many more!
Those are all my mothers favorites, plus mcgyver, star trek, magnum pi
@obidan (368)
Tuff question... I can't really have 1, since I like both genres: 1. Stargate SG1- Atlantis - Scifi 2. Seinfeld Married with children Sitcom
Seinfeld and married with children are definately on my favorite list. Who can beat al bundy
@tdemex (3547)
Wow that's a toughie. Mash is right up there with the old Saturday night live, we'd be out partying,yes we did that in the old days aslo! LOL and we'd have to go some where(stop the party) and watch Saturday night live and laugh-in was another! Godd question!!! tdemex
Of course Mash, how could that not be on somebodys list. Saturday Night Live, I never really got into that one much, but my husband loves it.