Have you seen the movie called, One Last Call?

@cream97 (29176)
This was a great movie. It dictated when a person's death would be. Even if you destroyed the phone, it could still ring to let you hear your own death, very scary...
@twallace (2675)
One thing that they could have done is have a person not answer the phone to see if they would still die. I watched the movie and thought it was cool, story line made sense. But no one didn't answer the phone. Everyone picked it up and answered the call. I have to give them a thumbs up for the scary movie department. It was pretty good.
@cream97 (29176)
Yes, it was.. It was like they hated to answer the phone because they were afraid that they would be next.. If their phone was ringing, then they know that it was for them. This was very scary!
@shmeedia (1042)
i did not see the american remake because i thought it looked very very lame. i liked the original but not because it was scary. because it was STUPID. the director is one of my favorites and i know a bit about the background of the making of the film and the kind of sense of humour he shows in his movies. the film was made for the disney corporation who wanted to make a ring style movie for the masses (for japanese AND north american audienceS). this director is NOT a typical filmmaker, and he thought this was ridiculous, so he made kind a spoof on the whole ring style horror movie trend. i laughed at the parts where i think he intended the audience to laugh. to me it was a ridiculous comedy with a horror twist, and not the other way around. some of the sequences where the lead actress is shocked or scared are SO over-acted....it's a self parody! but these are not negative comments. this is what i LIKE about the original one missed call. but i doubt most people saw it the way i did. as a comedy :)
@shmeedia (1042)
and i would like to add, i believe disney was NOT happy with the film so the director lost his funding but didn't care, since the version of the film they wanted him to make went against everything he stands for as an artist ;)
@cream97 (29176)
Wow! This is the first time, that I have heard about this movie being one of comedy..
@shmeedia (1042)
well i don't think the remake is supposed to be funny. they made it differently (but i haven't seen it). but the original japanese version was indeed intended to be a parody of horror movies.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi cream97! I haven't seen that movie but there is this movie that has the same story line. I think that will be very scary when it happens in real life. Yikes! Take care and God bless! Celebrate Life!
@cream97 (29176)
Yes, it would be. Imagine what it would be like, if this was real!
@dragon54u (30573)
Never heard of it but it sounds creepy.
@cream97 (29176)
Yes, very creepy, too creepy..
@rrdj71 (696)
I LIKE Asian horror and I really did like this movie about as much as the Grudge and The Ring and The Eye. FYI there is a second part to One missed call on DVD it is subtitled but it is just as good as the 1st part I saw in theaters and I am assuming they will remake the second part and put it out in theaters soon also. Hopefully
@cream97 (29176)
Hmm! I will have to see this then! Thanks!
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
whew! that sounds really scary. i have not seen that movie yet, and i won't. i don't like to watch scary movies.