June or December wedding

I have always heard and it's always been advertised the june is the month for weddings (Why is this so?) but most of the people I know who got married had their wedding in December because they think it's more romantic. What month did you get married or which do you prefer a june or december wedding?
Statistically speaking, in the US anyway, only approximately 3% of all the weddings for the year take place in December so it's probably easier to get your choice of dates in the church or reception hall. My college roommate was considering a December wedding and she had planned to have everyone dressed in white, the whole church decorated in white and then have deep red flowers as the accent color. It sounded really beautiful, the way she was describing it.
yes, it sounds lovely. so you weren't there?
She hasn't had it yet. I have my wedding pretty much planned for whenever it happens but she was obsessive about hers To the point of having an old trunk full of bridal magazines she had collected that had ideas she liked. I actually think she had a different wedding planned for every month, just depending on the date she and her mister would end up picking.
well, it's not everyday we get married so I guess it has to be special. May you have the best one that you can have.
We got married in march in tempe arizona nice warm weather. we were married for thirty four years and they were very happy for the most part. March was also a romantic month for me lol.
well, getting married in march or summer would have less chance of rain. and the bright sunny weather would be romantic. :)
I'd actually prefer an outdoor wedding in October. The temperature is ujust right, and it's beautiful with the leaves changing colors.
hmm... I can just imagine those trees with all their colors. Yeah, an autumn wedding would be cool!
@jlamela (4909)
I just read from a book recently why June is called the month of weddings. It is rooted in ancient belief, because June is named after the Roman goddess Juno which is a the goddess of fertility and marriage. If ever I got married, I would choose December because it has a long vacation and I have plenty of time fixing things for the house and plenty of time to be with my husband before returning to work.