The most sad thing!

@lishiwei (1553)
China
I suddenly feel that the most important thing is not whether you can success or not,the most important is whether there are some friends who will share the success with you!
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Hi lishiwei, i know its important to know who is with us when we are happy and sad, seccess or failier. I know people are their to share success but not the failier. They will say it was your decision when we fail. And the same people will come and say i guided him, when seccess come to us. but i am happy few friends were with me when i was unsuccessfull. Kept pushing me towards my goal.
@lishiwei (1553)
Right,I cann't agree more with you."Friend in need is friend indeed".
@nanayangel (7861)
Hi there lishiwei! You're right. It doesn't necessarily means friends though but there's your family that you will always have no matter what except for some unusual situations.
@lishiwei (1553)
Yes,it should be both of them,but I think now we always get away from home and spend most of our time with our friends or others.
@sminut13 (1786)
that is true i feel too. if you are really successful or do really well for something but have no one to share the joy with, then it's kind of meaningless. your joy becomes void.
@lishiwei (1553)
YEah,so whether we can share it with others is all depend ourselves and we should do our best to make it.
@olivemai (4738)
Good idea! We have our ups and downs, times when everything is good and other times when everything seems bad! Our friends and family can help us to feel better and also share our joy when things go right!
@lishiwei (1553)
Yeah,I hope all of us can do that no matter when we have some success.
@olivemai (4738)
Yes, it is a good thing to look forward to sharing our successes with family and friends!