f.r.i.e.n.d

Malaysia
well, we're facing many kind of people. in friendship.. what do you hate most? what kind of qualities you want in your friends?
@karmendra (1123)
first off all i want your response for my every response o k.. come to the point. friendship or friend, what do you think about these words. friendship is the most beautiful relationship in this universe as i suppose. because, a good friend aways take care of you with out any region, without any profit, without any blood relation, and without any bond.
friendship is something precious. something that given by God. i appreciate my friendship. and i love a very good friendship. but, sometimes my friends always backstabb me. and i hate that kind of people. i always try to forget what they did to me. but, they keep on doing the same things.
@karmendra (1123)
i think if those people do something wrong for you, they can not be your friend anymore. friends always offer you a right thing.
@nanayangel (7691)
Hi there Magaryieta! I dislike liars the most and I love the opposite, honest people.
hi nanayangel! yes. you're right. i agree with you. just like you.. i dislike liars and back stabbers.