Do you like Anime or Manga?

@Neriz69 (1037)
I like Sakura card captor and Tsubasa Chronicle. How about you.
@poohgal (6848)
Hi 5! I love both Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicles too. I've just read Chapter 191 of Tsubasa. You should read XXXholic too. It has many references to Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicles. Anyway, I find Tsubasa quite confusing lately. Maybe we can exchange pointers?
@micpie94 (359)
I'm a fan of "REBORN!" by: Akira Amano. It's pretty funny. A baby master assassin comes to teach a 13 y.o. boy how to be the Vongola Family mafia boss. They currently have 7 in the U.S. But in Japan they are in the teens or twenties. I would definitely recomend it if you haven't already read it. They go for $7 or $8, and they are published every 3 months. I hope you read 'em. (:
i'm a naruto fan, i've loved it in anime but now that it has fallen way behind the manga, i'm a manga addict now. i started reading when dattebyo started showing amountful of filler episodes. other shows i watched in the anime, with unfinished episodes or unsettled endings, i look for their mangas and read from where their anime counterparts had ended. i'm enjoying the bleach manga now. i've finished reading slam dunk. i'm done reading prince of tennis too, but now that they are done with the anime of the national championships arc, i would still love to watch it. because it is really different when you see them moving and making sounds. mangas are for filling the gaps only, and as for the case of naruto, for the continuous supply of the story and since it's more updated i prefer reading now over watching. but once shipuuden catches up, i would be buying the whole anime dvd set no doubt.
@rhane7315 (5673)
i prefer anime because i love watching them come to life rather than just reading and imagining some of the things that they'll gonna do. plus, mangas are also black and white, so i don't like mangas that much