can good friend become lovers

freindship - friends and lover
@onthetop (193)
this is just happen in our friends group. we are group of 7 including 3 girls and 4 boys and we are very good friends from last 3-4 yeras since from our college. yesterday one of my freind proposes to another freind. does good friend become lovers and if so this right or wrong?
Definitely. In fact, I married my best friend. I see nothing wrong with bestfriends as lovers.
@onthetop (193)
thats great
@Allie_xoxo (1064)
Yes. But when making this decision which is life changing remember, if you change your mind it's much more challenging for lovers to become friends.
@onthetop (193)
yes you are right
@SGTJOMAR (175)
yes, good friend can also be a lover. i would say it is not wrong. you know why because its what they heart tell to be in love with each other. it is not written in the ten commandment.
@onthetop (193)
thats right and as freind you can understand each other better
Hi, A good friend become a lover but a lover not become a good friend.So before proposing to UR friend that UR going to loose one of UR best friend.So think thrice before ut once. Rest depends upon UR attitude and the way U tackle the situation. Ok Best of Luck.
Definitely not wrong! It is even better to have a friend for a lover because at least there would be no pretensions and you could be comfortable being just yourself. Good friends make good lovers because you know each other already. You know how to deal with each other, what you want and not want, what irks the other, etc.