Can You Smell A Custody Battle Coming?

Jason and Liz - Liason meet outside of Kelly's
@Liasonfan (1702)
Well, why else would they have Liz and Sam 'making nice' all of a sudden and then Lucky telling Jason how much he loves Jake and the two of them even shook hands on it? Guza has something BIG up his sleeve, I tell ya. I was reading the other day that he was a bit peturbed with how things went on the writer's strike and that is why Liason have been in a 'holding pattern'. But I hear this summer, after the big virus---we will get a shirtless Jason sick and delerious calling for his true love Elizabeth and maybe even spilling the beans about Jake....to Claudua of all people! I say bring on the virus, because after that Jason will surely realize that Liz and the boys are gouing to be much safer with him than without him. Guza's quad is gearing up, this is the 'calm before the storm; and I thinkwe are about to see what Liason and Lusam are really made of and what each couple will truely do for love!!!Can't wait!
@coffeebreak (17820)
You are so passionate about this couple - I hope it works out the way you want it to!!! You know me and this topic...can we please move on! Virus you say? Is that coming back to PC? Good Grief they have a horendous weather storm every winter and virus outbreak every summer - It isn't safe to live in port charles and it isn't cause it is mob infested!!!!
@Liasonfan (1702)
Thank-you! I guess there could always be worse things to be passionate about. Yep--we had this couple rudely ripped away frm us so many years ago and I guess me and the thousands of other Liasonites have just made it our life's mission to see them back together and a certain ABC daytime television president put back in his place! And I agree about the viruses and storms!!!
@ebsharer (5517)
Possably. I wonder how that will turn out. I wonder if Lucky will bring up how Liz lied on the stand at Jasons trial about Jake. Liz could be getting a lot more then she bargained for. I just had an idea. It would be a good story line to see Lucky and Sam get custody of the boys and Sam sneaking Liz over and meeting her at places to see the boys. Sam all of a sudden being the "good" girl. Just an idea.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Ummm Eb, are you feeling ok today? lol! Sam being a good girl---as in 'sweet Sam'??? Can't picture it, uh uh, nope, sorry. Lucky and Sam getting custody? I think they made Jason the mob boss for a reason and that is to help him stand up and claim his family. He will not need 'Sam's kind of help' at all to do that. Spoilers are saying that by the end of summer, Jason, Liz and boys will all be living together in the penthouse. Wish it were a clean start in Liz's house. But I guess I can't have everything...
@jillmalitz (5132)
What? Yet another virus? Well that is one way to use General Hospital instead of the docks. LOL!