Jigsaw Detective

@Reesers (1387)
Is anyone a fan of Jigsaw Detective? I just realized it's been a long time since I've played it. I used to be really focused on it a long time ago and had nearly all the badges. Now I see I have a lot of catching up to do again. It's just that it seems to take forever to finish one case, it's easy to get burned out on this game. I don't even read the notes anymore.
@Darkwing (21588)
It's been a long time since I played Jigsaw Detective, as I've been busy trying to get to the one hundredth level on Canasta, and it's taking forever. I do like Jigsaw Detective, but the puzzles are a bit repetitive. I wish they had a few more, or brought new ones in every so often. Brightest Blessings.
@Darkwing (21588)
No, I know what you mean. However, once I get on there, I can't seem to tear myself away!
@Darkwing (21588)
Thank you for BR my friend. How goes your Pogo?
@di1159 (1580)
I used to play it all the time. Lately I haven't had a lot of time and it is a bit time consuming to get a badge. Also, some of the puzzles I've done so many times that I really don't want to do them anymore. They should shorten up the cases and provide additional puzzles and maybe I can do it again for a while.
@Reesers (1387)
I think they should shorten them, too. Sometimes I find myself scowling at the end of each puzzle when it pencils in the progress and I still have a long way to go. Have you ever tried it on hard? I did it once, just to do something different, but I will never do it again. LOL