Finally I know.....

For weeks now I have been trying to figure out what has been rooting aroung in the pot I have my squash plants in. Well I just went out to turn the water off and found out what it is.....It is my toad friend. This toad comes to visit at night and I sure didn't expect to see him in the daytime. I guess he was hot and wanted a little shower from the sprinkler. Don't know what made me look down but there he was right in the pot right where all the rooting has been going on. He is a big toad and I love to have him out there. It was just funny.
thats so cool, my kids would love to have a toad around lol, the closet we come to here in th city are the birds and worms ha ha... poor toad he mustve been boilin in thie weather..
Well the temp dropped 20 degrees when the storm started. Been raining here pretty heavy. It is nice to have free water for the garden. So Mr. Toad is probably getting all the water he can stand now. I usually go out and pick him up in the evenings when he comes to visit it doesn't bother him he still comes back.
@beeeckie (803)
Toads are pretty awesome. They're friendly, and good for your plant, too. One time my girlfriend was wearing a pair of brown sandals, and this little brown baby toad hopped up to her foot as if the sandal was its mom, heehee.
@spalladino (17924)
I like toads, frogs, lizzards and dragonflies, most living things. It's always fun being surprised by something non-icky when you're outside.