Traffic ! !

Im in the ranting mood today for some reason. I just got home from work and traffic was crazy ! I would like to know why it is that nobody respects the fact that there is a slow lane and a fast (passing) lane on a four lane highway??? It seems that everyone wants to get in the passing lane and drive slower than the posted speed, or pull up beside a car and do the exact same speed that that car is doing. Sometimes i almost think its intentional and it drives me crazy ! ! ! Am I the only one that has noticed this or is it widespread???
Yea, I know how you feel! It makes you want to become a cop about then so that you can give them a great big ticket for impeding traffic! I live on the west coast and believe me, they have been rated the worst drivers for many years and I know why! LOL!
Exactly my thoughts ! Thanks for letting me know that its not just on the East Coast :-)
@kareng (7980)
And have you ever noticed there is NEVER a cop around to catch the worst ones???
Yea, you are right about that! But it is sweet pleasure when you see one pull one of those drivers over for a good talking to! LOL! I love seeing that!
@kareng (7980)
It's everywhere. I think a lot of the problem is all the immigrants. They have no clue. I hate when someone passes me and then slows down. That just really annoys me to no end. Or like you say on the interstate, drive side by side so others can't get around. Take care and drive safe! Lots of idiots out there!
Ohhhh that gets me too ! And people wonder why there is such road rage.....go figure ...lol you too and thank you :-)
@kareng (7980)
Thanks for the best response!