how much have you made from mylot, and how long did it take you?

@gabrifvg (167)
Italy
i've been using mylot for a few days now, and i think it's a pretty interesting idea. but i noticed there's not much information on the actual rates they pay, and on the rules by which they pay some posts more and others less. so there doesn't seem to be any way to predict what one's earnings could be. maybe sharing experiences could be helpful to understand how much the average user can make and with how much effort. how much did you make ever since you started? what would you consider to be an average earning for ten answers to discussions? and for ten discussions started?
@samar12 (991)
Well I have been here in mylot for the last two years now and I just made a cash out of $11 once and after that I just got lazy posting here and now I am just stuck at $2. I am trying my best to reach the payout this month. Hope I can do it.
@gabrifvg (167)
i hope so too :)
I made 500 posts which equal to $7.xx few days ago, before my vacation, which is 12nd days for me in MyLot. But I go vacation after I get 500 posts, and just come back yesterday(which broadband in maintenance), and start posting few hours ago.
@gabrifvg (167)
thanks for answering
I've been here for about seven days and have made $4, excluding todays earnings. I don't know what the going rate is for answers or discussions and I think mylot doesn't want people to know or all people would think about is the money. Money is not what this site is about. It's about discussions.
@saundyl (9690)
I've made approximately 33.00 in the past two and a half months....with about about 1220 user rating (that total includes todays posts but not todays earnings) I'm not sure how they decide what to pay for what.