" How to JudgeDude by his Food"

I just read an article on Yahoo on how to judge a guy by the food he eats.I never thought of doing that, Have you?To be fair the woman who wrote this mentioned that men assume if you order a salad , you are "diet girl" and if you order something on the side, you are " High Maintenance".The two examples on the chart that caught my eye were Pizza anywhere but a pizzeria makes her think, " what's for dessert, karaoke with your frat brothers."And that Sushi means a keeper.Well I guess that leaves me out of the girl's club. I would Never pick Sushi over pizza.My ideal guy is a pizza guy all the way. but then again I never thought of judging what a guy likes to eat. There are guys who love Mozart and burgers and others sushi and WWE wrestling.what does his taste in food have to do with it? Would you judge a guy/ girl on their food choices? ps. I can see if you are vegetarian.
I don't think You can do that. But, on the other hand, someone's eating habits are marked by his personal background so by knowing his eating habits You can get to know something about his background, which means that You can know something about him.
The only thing about food that may become a problem is when your partner Loves a food you hate. Other than that I don't see how food could be a problem.
What I meant is that You can take a look at Your partner'seating habits to find out more about him.
@jillhill (37354)
Nope...wouldn't judge anyone by how much or what they ate. I would like to find a guy that likes desserts though so we could share them! Then I wouldn't get all the calories!
@anniepa (26858)
I don't see how it could possibly be fair to judge someone, a man or a woman by their food choices. I suppose if he insisted on only eating something I absolutely couldn't stand and I had no choice but to eat it too and even prepare it for him, but that would be more a "control" issue than an eating issue. What foods we like are determined by different factors and have nothing to do with what kind of a person we are. We usually like what our mothers fixed us as kids, what was common wherever we grew up and what was popular and available throughout our lives at different times and places. They can have their sushi, I say no thank you! Also, everyone who orders salad isn't on a diet, some of us just like salad! Annie