Do you have a Cordless Phone..?

Hey friend, hope you have a Land line (Phone) at home.. Do you have a Cordless Phone?? I have a Cordless phone both at my office and my home.. In our home we use to talk by using only the Cordless phone, because we use to received the call from, My brother in law, who is in Dubai, it may be for more than 15 to 20 minutes of durations, he use to talk to everyone at our home, so, the cordless phone is very use full for us.. Some times, we use to talk as confrence call..but most of the time, we use to talk separately. In our office also, i have been provided the Cordless phone, because when ever the call comes, if it is from our HO, I cannot transfer the call to my boss.. becuase i cannot hold my MD in the phone till the call get it transferred, so, i will pick up cardless phone and straight away give the same to my boss, and he will continue the conversation. Infact my offcie my Cordless phone is connected with UPS, even the power went this will work, since we use to received the Very Very important call this number.. What about you.. Share your Usages/opitions about the Cordless phone.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Hi there. Great question. What would we do without the telephone? Of course I have a cell phone, but my for my land lines, I have one corded phone and 4 others in the house that are cordless. I use tthe cordless phones the most because I usually need to talk and workwhile I am talking and the cord just seems to get in the way. The phone withthe cord, funnily enough is right by my computer, because usually when I am on it, I am not going anywhere, and it is uuallyufor quick calls but also not on the phone very long as my fingers are really busy typing, lol! But yeah when I am talking to friends or family, you usually find me on the cordless. Thanks so much for asking and it is so interesting reading everyone's experiences!
Thanks for your comments.. And also "Congradulations for your posting 1000" Keep it up..your next target may be 2000.. All the very best.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Thank-you so much for the congrats. I really appreciate it. And I got here so quicky too. How the numbers fly when you're having fun, lol! Yep, 2000 is definately my next goal!
@coffeebreak (17820)
Funny you should ask about that! I was talking to my husband who works out of state and trying to get him to save money and not waste it and I told him to lower his cell phone bill by cutting it back to minimum minutes and then since my home phone has free long distance 24/7, we can set a time and I call him every night - same time, same channel and call him on his motel room phone. Free Free Free! KNow what his answer was? "I'm not going to be tied down by that cord on the phone!" How dare I suggest such a imprisoning action!!!! Boy, have things changed...anyone remember "way back when" when the phones hung on the wall and it was the coolest thing to have a really long phone cord so you could sit in the closet for privacy while talking on the phone?
@k1tten (2321)
We have both a cordless and a cord phone in my house. The cordless is wonderful when you're doing dishes on would like to have a discussion somewhere other than by the phone. Though the regular phone with a cord comes in very handy when the power is out.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Hi, yes I have 2 cordless phones at home and a cell also. I sure do not miss the old corded phone, hated when that wire got all tangled up. LOL