Girls or Boys?

Do you think it's easier rasing girls or boys?
@achiek_5 (41)
hmm..as for me, i'm still learning to raise my son, he is just 2+ months...for now still under control since he don't know how to jump, run or anything yet..just happy smiling, laughing, sleeping and eating. Hope to hear from other moms about the topic.
I have two teenage boys and a two year old girl and it seems to me she is hell on wheels. The boys are close in age but I tell ya they were easy with two of them at once then her. lol
I think boys and girls are about the same. Both of my kids that are old enough to listen are so stubborn it is funny once they have there mind set they dont give up.
@jstmarfz (1499)
hhmm..i dont have my own kids but i was the one raised my niece for 5 years and my nephew for 1 and half years. i think both has its own reason t oraise them easy and hard. girls is easy to raise coz they are more sweeter and emotional than boys. but when it comes to material things, boys are easier than girls..haha i think!!
@mary463 (146)
I have two boy kids,I have no words to talk about their mischievousness, when one climb on window another climb on door.When I was carrying my second baby my aunt used to say that if it is also a boy,your life will be spoiled. Because she have a boy and girl.And she always have headache due to her boy child. So in my opinion it is more easy to raising girls rather than boys.