Stepmom

Do you have a stepmom? Do you like her or not? I have one and she's just a couple of years older than me. We are civil, we exchange gifts on special occasions, spend time with each other on family outings or celebrations but we don't have a really close relationship and I don't like her that much. But we're okay. How about you?
@ellie333 (21029)
I used to have a step mum and intially I didn't like her as I was very young and saw her as a reason my dad wasn't at home anymore and not only that she was only a few years older than me but once I had got over that we had a lovely relationship but only after I had told her I would respect her for being my fathers wife but that she was to never try doing the mother role with me as we were too near in age and it just wouldn't work. She is no longer with my father (ran off with another woman believe it or not and caused a lot of hurt especially to my baby brother as he couldn't understand at the time why his mum would do this) and I no longer am in contact. Ellie :D
Hi there Elli! Sorry to hear about what happened but it's nice that you were able to have a great relationship with your step mom too. Thank you very much for your response.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Nanayangel, Thank you so much for the best response, I areally appreciae it. Ellie :D
You're welcome. You deserve it. God bless and have a nice day.
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
i used to have a step mom when my father was still alive,but we never had a chance to live together because we live in my fathers house and my father was with us.but i think we had good relationship then because we never had any argument with that matter.having an open mind on everything puts you in the right place at the right time.
Hi there John! That's right. If we will be matured enough about it, more often than not, the stepmom-stepdaughter/stepson relationship can work. Thank you very much for your response.
@nytrisco (567)
Yeah I do have one and it is hell I tell you! I hate her! she is a gold digger and only cares about is my dad's wealth and inherited lands.. damn her.. my life is like those filipino telanovelas, where my step mother is the villain..
Hi there Nytrisco! I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. Let's hope that you're wrong about her being a gold-digger or that if she is, your dad will realize it soon. Thank you very much for your response and I wish you all the best.
i don't have a step mom. but it will be great if i have a step mom who is just a couple years older than me. especially if she is beautiful
Yeah, I bet it will be great for you. Thank you very much for your response.