Noisy Pet

Have you ever had a noisy pet? We used to have three chihuahuas when I was younger and they are always barking in their high pitched voice. They were the noisiest pets that we had but they are cute and cuddly too. How about your pets?
@hellcowboy (7383)
I know exactly what you mean,we have two chihuahuas at my parents house,and they love to act ferocious and bark all the time,even they seem to be afraid of their own shadow.
Hi there Hell Cowboy! Yeah, they can act silly sometimes and they are really noisy but in a cute way, though. Thank you very much for your response.
Yeah they can be real silly,and yeah they can be really noisy,but cute at the same time,your very welcome for the response and I was more than happy to respond to you,and I hope if I respond to peoples discussions then they will respond to mine,have a good day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
Same to you. I love it when people response to my discussions too and comments. It's like having an actual conversation and I am really enjoying it.
@SomeCowgirl (32264)
When I was younger I had one chihuahua that we got from my great grandma before she passed. After the chihuahua passed away, we got two more. We were only intending to get one, but the place we went we saw two cute one's. Now I live with my fiance and we have two chihuahuas. They are very noisy and one of them sounds like a squeak toy because he's small, but it can be precious to watch them play together.
Hi there Some Cowgirl! Yeah, that's what they remind me of - a squeak toy. They have really high pitched barks. Thank you very much for your response.
@SomeCowgirl (32264)
Some of their barks aren't high pitched. One of our dogs doesn't really bark like a squeak toy, just the smaller one. I suppose it depends on how exciting they are and how small they are. Have a Great day.
Oh I see. Thanks. You too, have a nice day.
@ashly1979 (1376)
we have 3 guinea pigs, and back than, the first two would always cry out when they hear the bottom drawer open. they think that we're getting out their carrots, and start crying for them. but now, i have a new pig, and she cries everytime when will come in and want us to hold her. lol
Hi there Ashly! That's really cute and funny. Thank you very much for your response.
@ashly1979 (1376)
you welcome
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
we have four dogs and they are really really noisy when they all bark at the same time. One time my grandma tied one dog outside near our bedroom windows and he was crying all night..goodness can you imagine that..we did not slept well that night we on silencing the dog but he will just continue barking and crying..his sound was roaring as if it is as sound effect on those horror movies. that night was so awful!!!
Hi there Kulet! Nice avatar! That's scary in the night especially if they're howling but if he's just crying, I might not be able to hold myself from letting the dog go. Thank you very much for your response.
@checapricorn (16066)
We called our dog "puknat" from the series before at abc..LOL and when she start having suitors, you know! They are very noisy, super, LOL! but, now having babies made my parents house more lively and noisy..LOL, since only my mom and dad are there and my sis will just visit once every two weeks!
Hi there Che! That's a funny and cute name for a pet. Thank you very much for your response.
• Pakistan
i have no pet yet dear in fact i have no to much time to take care of pets thats why i could not have pets i like them
Hi there Iftikharsumn! I see. Thank you very much for your response, though.
@GreenMoo (11842)
When we lived near the church, our dog used to sing along with the bells that chimed the time. He was really funny as he'd really let rip and howl. The whole village could hear him! When I was away, I used to phone my partner on the hour, just so I could hear him! He does the same thing now if we let the telephone ring for more than a couple of rings. It's quite handy if you are in the garden and don't hear the phone as you hear him instead!
Hi there Green Moo! Wow! You have a very talented dog. Maybe you can give me one of her pups when she give birth so we can have an alarm and a best friend rolled into one too. Wait, is she a she? Thank you very much for your response, by the way.
We have 3 chihuahuas right now. Gizmo, Minnie and Hercules. They basically think they run the house and that they are the largest dogs on the planet. Gizmo is 3, Minnie is 2 and Hercules is one. And YES, they are extremely noisy! If they see any other dogs or people (especially kids) they go nuts! But hey, I gotta love them because they are my babies. We are expecting a baby in January and I am a little concerned about how they will react to it, hopefully they are accepting. :-)
Hi there Tanya! Wow! Three chihuahuas! I can just imagine how noisy they can get when they bark together. Well, I hope that they will like the baby too. Congratulations in advance!