Has there been more than one incident of physical violence in your relationship?

@Mythel (157)
I am asking if there was more than one episode of physical violence that causes real injury or that makes you feel threatened with the real possibility of injury or death? or if you do not have that experience.Do you know some? I am not asking for their name but only the situation.can you share some?
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
As a guy I've never been beaten by my partner even though I heard it happened some ladies beat their partner. I cannot tell about my own experience but I find it unacceptable. What about you? Did you ever meet this kind of dramatic situation?
@Mythel (157)
I did not experienced that kind of dramatic situation in my life, but I knew some.I am really sad to know that some person experiences this kind of violence.I wanted to help those who are a victim of this but I am so helpless this time that is why I am asking some people about their experiences in order for me to relate to their situations and also finding best solutions to that.
I have not experienced such sadness in my own life. But a relative of mine had an abusive husband who drank and hit her. He stabbed her with a fork once. She was OK though and it only caused a flesh wound. She was a strong person and left him for the sake of her children. She could not stay. That woman was (and still is) my hero. Be well. Thank you for the chance to share.
@Mythel (157)
What a sad story. You're relative was right that she left her abusive huband for the safety of their children.In that situation it is really good to leave too bad to stay. I admire your relative for being a hero to you and to her children and being a strong person.