June 12th - Red Rose Day - What is your favorite color of roses?

Single Red Rose "I love you" Red roses convey a simple message: "I love you". This makes them the ultimate symbol of romantic love and the most popular choice on Valentine’s Day. Other meanings for red roses include desire, passion, courage, respect, beauty and sincerity. A red rosebud symbolizes purity and loveliness. My favorite have always been white, red, and yellow.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
My absolutel FAV rose is a black rose which of course really ISNT black its a very dark deep red...I think they are just beautiful
@agfarm (930)
Thank you Raven....I did not know that there was a Black Rose....' never seen One. And I did not know that they were a deep Red either.
@icyorchid (2564)
I love all colored roses. My favorite would have to be either a mixed color (white/pink) or the red ones that look velvet like.
@Fishmomma (11390)
White Rose - My favorite rose
My favorite is the white rose, which is perfect to give to a friend. It also means peace, so I have been known to give one when I'm completely wrong to say I'm sorry and lets be friends and move on from this situation. Another reason you will see white roses as many people have them at their wedding. Its a sign of innocence. Here is a white rose, which is my favorite.
@agfarm (930)
I would say Salmon colored roses....... I had these Roses in My Wedding Bouquet , along with purple-Status, I just love the Combination of Statis , and Roses.......Especially in My Bouquet. My Wedding was Beautiful! I had the Fairy-tale Wedding.....I Married Prince-Charming.....That's why noone else can Find Him. ' Sorry girls....he's off the MArket! ( For 12 years now too )