The official Wooitsmolly DONT LEAVE US discussion.

@II2aTee (2560)
Dont leave... we need you :( The stupid people will take over. We have rage against the dieing light!!
I think she should stay because she comes up with a lot of good discussions! Just ignore the stupid folks!
@II2aTee (2560)
I agree I love her discussions!!
@II2aTee (2560)
PS I just read your name and I laughed alot hahaha. Your cool person too ^^
@lonewolfnan (4367)
112aTee,I was not sure who/what a Wooitsmolly referred to but I did a search on MyLot and found out who you were talking about.I took time to read some of her discussions and found some interesting and some informative.I also read her last discussion and it seems full of frustration and anger .There are times when I feel this way but I instead take time away from MyLot for awhile before coming back feeling fresher and ready to contribute again.I consider myself a part-time member and will "disappear" for weeks on end before being ready to return.This may be a good idea for her and I hope you will share this and any other ideas you may have to encourage her to stay.Sometimes we need time away before we realize we miss something.
I would suggest that she just take a break for a while. These things come and go here. I've noticed that a lot of the negativity that was rampant on this site a few months ago has waned considerably. So, please don't go, just take a break for a month or two.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
OOH I WANNA BE A PART OF IT!! Yes Woo...please don't go....*breaks into song..."don't gooooooo...don't go away"*... Tee is right we DO need you here...You don't want for the stupid ppl to gain control of the world do you? We need your wit, wisdom and strength....dont leave us Woo...