Are you a member of Viewpoint?

Do you like completing surveys? Are you a member of Viewpoint? If not, let's be friends and I can send you an invitation. They pay cash. Have to be a resident of the US.
This is one survey site I have not yet heard of.
I can't remember where I found them. It's a good site, sorry you can't join.
@icyorchid (2564)
I am a member and I didn't know they paid CASH! What am I missing?? I get products to try from them, but have never been paid! ~Icy~
Icy, log into your account and on the left hand side there is a link to "cash out". I think I have about $44 that I am holding on until September.
@icyorchid (2564)
Ok Kim is it this site? http://www.viewpoints.com/ I don't see any cashout link anywhere. lol I also discovered I have 2 accounts. lol HELP please
Sorry guys it is Viewpointforum, sorry for any confusion. If you are not a member and an US Resident, message me so I can send you an invite.
send link please. i will join send to tarakaieking2006@yahoo.com. if you want more survey sites tht really pay let me know i have a few others that i do.
I just sent you an invite. What other survey sites do you belong to? I would like to compare. Thanks for the respone.
i use myview. mysurveys, vocalpoint, surveyspot, ispo, tech, clear voice, mindfield, greenfield, there are a few others but i havent gotten to payout yet and not sure how good they are just signed up. the ones listed have paid me already.
Yes, please send me an invitation. I think that is a good site. I wounld be interested in joining it. I love good survey sites.
I just send you a friend's request, so I can get your email address. Thanks for the reply.
@SweetTrix (1071)
I am a member as well and really like it so far. I received a product test within 2 weeks of being a member, so that was a nice surprise since some don't sent you any for a while. Viewpoint Forum is becoming one of my favorite survey sites because they are fair in the points they give for each survey or product test. Have you received any product tests from them yet? I think I was given 400 points for the one I participated in, which is a little over $10. •¤•Good Luck•¤•
I have been a member since 2004. I honestly can't remember what type of products I have done. LOL I do remember doing kitchen trash bags for them recently.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I am a member. It is a good site. I just wish they had a few more surveys.
Yeah Kimbers I would like an invitation to Viewpoint. I do surveys alot and I know that is a good program. Feel free to message me. I was actually going to friend request you before because I think you had posted something about this before. So, yeah I'd love to.
I goofed sorry!!