To cope with "CHRONIC FATIGUE"

It's like alarm clock waking you in your sleep.To cope:Add three teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar to a cup of honey, placing the mixture in a wide-muothed bottle or jar that will admit a teaspoon. Keep the jar in the bedroom.Take two teaspoonful of mixture when preparing for bed.
@underdogtoo (9599)
This is wonderful remedy and I hope that many people are helped by this. There might be some kind of imbalance in the body which causes chronic fatigue. There is also a condition which I call chronic unhappiness and it is largely psychological.I recently discovered that I was a victim of it and when I made that realization I immediately took a cupful of good thoughts that made me happy. Cheers!!
I like your remedy! Cheers! :)
You take my blues away,I follow your advice because I also got that you call chronic unhappiness.goodnite
@ynigz1 (472)
Thanks for your sharing. I worked very hard last year, and I suffered a lot from the working the high pressure. Sometimes I can't sleep well, so I quite the job as sales. I'm fine after I quite and just being home, but I can live without earnings, so another job come now. I hope this job will not give me so much pressure, and I try the apple cider with the honey.
Good luck in your work hope you can peace in your sleep.Just take it easy,good luck will come when you have pleasant outlook.
@NonaSaile (926)
My method is to drink ginger brew with honey. Sometimes I add milk. Gives me a good, restful night's sleep, and a refreshed feeling in the morning upon waking up. The brew I make myself by boiling a few cut-up pieces of ginger.
I'll try your drink,thank you for the tips
@dhangski (3194)
Maybe I should try this. Can you tell me what it tastes like? LOL. Thanks for sharing.