Where can I get a free laptop with no credit check or no credit card at?

@cream97 (29166)
I don't have a credit card. I only have a debit Visa Card. Where can I go to get a free laptop where I don't have to put any money down? I also, would like to know the places that don't check your credit. I need a laptop that will allow me to surf the Internet and be here on myLot. What would be a very good choice of a laptop for me?
@bombshell (11266)
hello,try to look in Ebay so many this time are cheap laptop.you dont have to pay down payment.and the laptop yu choose sony its less 1000 dollar at the moment.
@cream97 (29166)
Thanks! Bombshell, I will look into this!
@bombshell (11266)
welcome and have a nice day to you.
@ch88ss (2270)
if the laptop is free why do they need credit card? but anyways, if you know of a place please tell me too, I need one too. thanks and good luck
@cream97 (29166)
Thanks for the previous information that you sent to me, by email. Well, in order to qualify for a free laptop, I will have to have a credit card on some of the offers, to complete it.. Doing this, will qualify me for a free laptop.. I wish there was another way, but this is all there is..
@ch88ss (2270)
I think this is it. I usually don't go for those because they need you to buy something. But if many of us are already buying stuff online to earn say with inboxdollars. and sendearnings etc. then to get a laptop is worth it. but I don't know if it is legit, I have not done it myself. I just happen to stumble upon another mylot discussion about his new free laptop. good luck
@skydancer (1987)
I have seen countless adds in which they claim you will get a free laptop after entering your e-mail address or zip code and then registering for at least two of the offers they list. I have never found out if these so-called services are legitimate, however, and it seems like all of the mandatory sign ups you have to go through require some type of credit card submission as most seem to be in the form of free trials. I have never tried to do this, so I cannot tell you for sure if it is for real. For me, it rings the "too good to be true" feeling. I don't know of any place that offers free laptops and requires no credit card/check (unless you're able to use your debt card). I ordered mine with my credit card from NewEgg.Com. They're a very reliable service with lots of selections and I find their prices to be very reasonable. They're obviously not free, however. Good luck in finding a laptop!
@cream97 (29166)
Thanks! I have looked at the site and I love it.. They have a special going on.. I am really thinking about ordering with them... Their prices are outstanding!
@jason1308 (1587)
• France
I can't think of a way to get a free laptop, but if you have a debit credit card, then look on ebay or some of the other auction sites, and you could be lucky or find a dealer who would accept your card. Alternatively, if you can get hold of some cash, then check out the classifieds in the local Press or online and see if you can pick up a bargain. If its just for surfing the internet that you want it for, then you don't need something over the top, super fast and fancy this and fancy that. Just a good second hand one from a few years ago should suffice. And if it doesn't come with an Operating System, you could always get hold of Linux.
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, I need a common one, just for surfing.. nothing major.. Thanks!
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
many computer store now accept debit card because debit card seems more comfortable to used. many people today shift from using credit card to debit card including me. more advantageous to eliminate unwanted credit. apple laptop is the best for me and i also recommend it to you. you can make a search online to select best laptop you want.
@sturner03 (326)
hey, I know alot of people who have gotten computer and such through rent a center. I'm not sure if you have that were you are but im pretty sure its universal. I know in Florida it's 21 dollars a week for a computer.
@luisln01 (43)
Free laptop? I don't think there's a such a thing unless it's garbage :-P
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Hi even i want to laptop/notebook, i also dont have credit card. I have no idea from where i can get the laptop without down payment. if i get a chance i will i would compair dell, acer adn hp. because by the time i have cash money in hand they must have changed all the tech and new laptop must have be released, so then i will be able to decide. enjoy :)