I'm baaaaaaacccccckkkkkk!!!!!!

@daeckardt (6245)
Hi everyone, I have not been on here for quite a while. I relocated from China to America and I finally got internet access two days ago. This is the first time I have logged in here in over a month. I hope that I can start posting here more again because I enjoyed reading and writing here. I will write more later.
Welcome back daeckardt! I didn't realize you are away for a period of time. Same here, I was away from mylot.com too due to serving the nation and came back since the starting of June. Nice to see you here, hope to see lots of discussions from you.
@daeckardt (6245)
How long did you do that? I haven't been in here much since April when I started two more classes. I moved in May and only got back on the internet late last week. I am no longer in school and I am now looking for a job. I hope things work out pretty soon. Talk to you later.
Almost to the end of may and starting of June, I was away from mylot.com. A total of 18 days committed to serve the nation. Therefore, I expected the number in the star will drop and it is true.
@jairgirl (2877)
hello debbie, welcome back! i am happy to see you here again, i didnt realize that it is already a month been that busy i guess oh well! how's everything? i hope all is well now with you and with your nephew. have you find a job yet? i dont log much in mylot now as i used to but i still want to keep 'em as i am enjoying my moment here anyway, i wish you all the best i hope to see more of you here. takecare
@daeckardt (6245)
Hi!!! I was really starting to have internet withdrawals!!! I have quit school but maybe it is for the best. I won't get any more financial aid money and I will have to start making payments, but at least I will have time to do other things. I went to the doctor the other day, got blood work done yesterday and a ct scan today. I will get the results of all that next Thursday. I also applied for disability although I had only planned to pick up the application information instead of filling it out there. I have some other things I need to fill out and send in by the end of next week. I have had a couple of interviews, but so far, no job. It is very discouraging. That is actually the biggest reason for applying for disability. On the application, they listed my departure from my state job as the beginning of my disability. Now I have to see if I can make it stick. There is not much else going on right now. Talk to you later.
@jairgirl (2877)
sorry to hear that you have to give up your school coz of all the stuff that is going on right now im glad to hear though that despite of all this you still see it as a way for something more and even for the best. i dont know much about (ok none at all) disability so i cannot comment much about it. i juts hope that you get it so it can help you in your day to day needs till you find a job. what kind of job you are looking right now? maybe you can still checked the site i mentioned to you before and maybe they can help you out with your job hunting. www.opsladder.com and www.linkedin.com i know the economy right now is really bad and i can see a lot of changes out here coz of that and i really wish you can get the job sooner. i know the site that i gave you is very helpful to most and i hope they help you as well the same way my hubby got his. keep me posted and wish you all the best. good night!
@pyewacket (44036)
Glad to see you back here finally...yay!!!! OMG--you didn't have internet for a whole month...I would have been stir crazy and I bet you missed being here at MyLot..Welcome back
@daeckardt (6245)
I did occasionally access the internet from the library, but since I was limited to an hour and I was trying to find a job (still am), I couldn't come in here. Actually I didn't come in here after I reached last time because I was trying to keep up with school. Since I am no longer in school, I am hoping that I can get in here more often since I have nothing but time. I just hope that I can keep my nephew out of here most of the time because I hate people looking over my shoulder when I am writing. I have spent most of my "free" time either looking for jobs or playing solitaire on the computer. Now I can come in here or surf the internet. Have a great day!!!
@luvstochat (6914)
Welcome back. Hope you get back into things again soon. I have not been very motivated on mylot this month I am trying to get more motivated I need to do some house cleaning too but that does not sound all that fun either. Talk to you later.
@daeckardt (6245)
Actually, once I reached payout in April (the month I started), I didn't have time to get in here at all. I had been doing classes so I had no time for outside activities. I have stopped doing that so now that I have access again, I should be able to start coming in here again. Talk to you later.