Why do good guys always gets dumped?

New Zealand
Are we really too good to be true? Why do most women prefer to be with bad boys rather than good ones? One of my friends once mentioned that it's because it gives them the thrill... is that really true? What do you think?
@selece (2357)
I had the same question in mind a few months back. It's true that the "thrill" is a huge factor. too much of anything is unhealthy, too much goodness is quite suffocating too. Maybe a balance between good and bad is the best. We see people differently, one person may think that someone is bad and the other one thinks of this person as a good one. It depends I guess. So for girls who go for "bad" guys, I guess they still see some goodness inside them. It's not always about thrill or about being bad. It depends greatly on how she sees the guy.
• New Zealand
I understand... I guess it always depends on the situation...
I think that naturally when people are in a relationship with a great, wonderful person they have wonder why this person is not already taken. I have dated some "good guys" and I have dumped them because they were almost too needy. A girl likes to have her space sometimes. Always be honest and if you do not know her preferences, it is always better to ask than to get on her nerves.
• New Zealand
thanks for that... I realized something because of what you said...
@raclie (1734)
well... i have never heard about that... i feel that most boys are either too good or just not interested... and being too good means that they are too prefect to let any girl be interested in them...
• New Zealand
hmmm... let's just say even superman needs someone to love and care about...