Raising Children

Australia
Is there a correct way to raise kids in today's day and age. It seems to me that every generation has their own way of raising children. Some spank, some do not. Others just let their kids roam till all hours of the nite. Do you have any special things that seem to work. Do you feel todays kids have it easier or harder than we did.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
In many ways the kids of today DO have it harder but in other ways they have it easier too...I think the pressures on the kids today is considerably larger and I think the fact that the world isnt a "mom and pop" one anymore like it was when I was a kid is a huge factor.... Whats the correct way to raise kids? With unconditional love, openmindedness and strong communication....Be there for them, be involved in their lives, be willing to talk and listen without ridiculing them etc...Teach them to be accepting of the variety of ppl in the world..teach them to be strong proud ppl and to be true to themselves rather than following their peers etc... thats just for starters
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Hi onlinetomake money, i think childern are same but time has changed. I think the children should be kept under observation till he become 10 and every good thing should be tought till he/she is 10. Getting angry will be not good because i feel they will not listen to us.. better way to make them understand is to be friend of them. Or a political way. Dont ever scold or get angry or bit them in front of any one. their are many thing like Half thing in them are because of us. If we dont care about the towel then they will not. so if you want them to learn then you have to be the same or act like that. And if they do some good thing then appriciate them - best way to keep them going. enjoy