we will be going to corregidor island..^_^

island of corregidor - a historical site in the philippines
when i wake up this morning i have heard my mom and my brothers talking about going somewhere at june 19 so i asked them and my mom said that they are planning to go to corregidor island..i can't wait to see it..I'm fond of visiting historical sites and i am really excited about it.. have you been there? what can you say about the island?
Wow, you're visiting Corregidor Island. That's great! I haven't been there yet and I would want to visit the place too. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks from friends who have been there already. I'm sure you are very excited now and anticipate of what are you going to do there. Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit there! Have a great day!
yup i am really really excited about it..^_^ i cant wait
Have a safe trip then and enjoy. Please share your experience from the place, I too am getting excited with your stories about the place when you come back.
sure thing..i'll be posting that here..^_^
@mialei23 (2386)
Wow I never been there, Happy trip! I wish you enjoy the place. Take care and take some picture so we can have a glance on it.
i will be taking lots of picture and i promise to share it with you guyz!^_^
@rsa101 (14872)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I haven't been there yet but my wife and my mom was. Based from their trip they really was amazed by the place itself. The whole island is just rich in historical relics and you'll earn a lot from there for sure. Share some pictures in here and earn something good luck in your upcoming trip.
i will do that!!^_^ ill make sure that we will not be forgetting the camera
wow. enjoy the trip!