Some sort of Obsession....

The other night I was MyLotting, and I noticed my comment number was something like 372. I was getting sleepy but I felt the need to hit 375 before I went to bed, so I did. The following night I wanted to hit 380 before bed so I did that too. Each night now I'm getting so sleepy but I feel the need to hit the next highest 5 or 0 ending number before I can go to sleep. Right now I was at 394 and I am feeling rather dizzy from being so tired but I was searching and searching for one more discussion to comment on. Am I crazy? Is it OCD? Does anyone else do this? I guess I can go to bed now. This one should make 395. Lol!
@metschica25 (5409)
I spend much time on the lot when I feel restless and no matter how tired I get I will keep posting . If I am close to reach another number I will keep going. If I was at 475 I would wanna reach 500 before the next day ! So, I suppose yes !!
like for me i will have to reach 1400 before nights end
I have something similar to your case, but maybe mine one harder... I will always try to make 50 discussion/respond in a day, which won't sleep if I can't reach that.... Actually I already reach today limit.