Do you have pain? Where?

@raydene (9875)
Hello Friends Of late I've had a very hard time with my back. I have damage on the neck and lower back but of late the pain is also right between my shoulder blades. Doc says the degeneration is including new areas. I will not go for another MRI because they have NO plan of treatment other then what I am doing now so why waste money and time on a mri? I am one some new meds so am not myself yet. Now time to laugh below: ""While out one morning in the park, a jogger found a brand new tennis ball, and seeing nobody around it might belong to, he slipped it into the pocket of his shorts. Later, on his way home, he stopped at a pedestrian crossing, waiting for the lights to change. A girl standing next to him eyed the large bulge in his shorts. "What's that?" she asked. "Tennis ball," came the breathless reply. "Oh," said the girl sympathetically, "that must be painful, I had tennis elbow once."""unknown lol xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
@Polly1 (12650)
Hehe, I had tennis elbow too before, it hurts. That tennis ball really must hurt. I just thought of some of the emails I get, the subject is how to make my willie 6 to 8 inches bigger, hehe. I didn't even know I had a willie, at least I don't have to worry about getting tennis ball.
@Polly1 (12650)
Thanks for BR
I have pain in many parts of my body. My worse pain is my tumor. It is in my mid back. Horrible chronic pain.
That is funny Raydene! What do you think, are you just wasting your money on MRI? I hope you get better. Me I have pain in my back because of my attitude of sitting at the office. I look like I have a hunchback. I also have pain, in my mind and heart.
@mummymo (23709)
PMPL Yeah I can see how that might be thought of as painful! lol I am so sorry that your health is getting worse again mom and I do hope the new meds help! You know about my pain so i won't go on about it! xxx
@ElicBxn (59933)
I have fibromyalgia, so I have quite a bit of pain. But I had a recent full spine xray to make sure the numbness I was having in my foot wasn't due to nerve pinching. She says my spine is fine, just the normal degeneration that you would expect from someone of my age and health. She said there were some bone spurs on my neck and lower spine, but that is pretty normal for a woman in her mid-50's. The meds she's put me on has almost complete relieved the numbness I'm glad to say - but don't you know its Cymbalta not a pain or anti-inflamatory med. I will say that my neck almost always hurt, probably something to do with all those car accidents in my youth.
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
I need to live in one...lol - pain center
I'm almost 61 years old and the list is very long....of course at my age it seems every day something else starts to hurt and I'm getting used to it and mainly just deal with it. I get tired of mri's, x-rays and cat scans. Love the joke!