I wish the 'Gas Men' would come here..

@jonesy123 (3950)
'Gas Men' 'superheroes' handed out $100 bills to customers at some gas station. Interesting move. I wish I would encounter them. Surely could use a free fill up;) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080613/ap_on_fe_st/odd_gas_men;_ylt=Avzhu8qtfjSLYU.NSVEI36Os0NUE
@webeishere (36353)
There was a promo held by a local radio station here in Minnesota recently. They offered gas for $2 a gallon with a 10 gallon limit to the first 200 cars. They started lining up at 5 a.m. for that. I did not go though as it wasn't worth the drive for me. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@jonesy123 (3950)
I have heard about those promos. There was one here in town when our Kroger opened a gas station four years ago. They sold it for 10c a gallon, but there was a limit per customer and it was only for a couple of hours. They had a line a block long and about 20 policemen directing traffic and keeping things under control at the station itself.
@KrauseHome (35507)
Not too long ago here they were offering Gas for Free for like the first 5 gallons or something like that for the first 100 cars. It was some type of promotion as well. I heard the car backup was blocks long. Makes you think some people would run out of Gas before there turn if they were Lucky enough to be on allowed in. Also, they have done Specials sometimes with if you bought like $10 in lottery ticketa, they give you $10 FREE gas in exchange. I guess for me, unless I knew I could be First in line, and it was close to where I live, it would not be worth the hassle to try and be there.