Can I transfer a discussion that I started to a different category?

A few days ago, I started a discussion that I was not real sure in which interest to place it. My question is: is there a way that I can transfer it to another interest or just go ahead and start it in another interest? I have not had any responses to it and I think that may be because it wound up under "general interests". Hmmmmm...guess what? I think I just answered my own question? What do you think?
@myklj999 (20874)
Yeah, discussions posted in the "general" category do seem to get lost in the shuffle. You can always ask myLot to remove the previous discussion if it has no responses and they might do it for you. I see you're about 7 posts from getting your star!
Yes I am! I'm very curious to see which star it will be. But I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to get to the century mark. I'm heading out to work in a few minutes.
OOOOPPPSSSSS......I realized I didn't respond to the first part of YOUR response. I could see if myLot could remove the discussion. It still has no responses. My question is....how do I get a hold of myLot in order to do this?
OK....duh me. get it? dummy. dumb me. LOL Thanks mykl.
Maybe you could start another discussion on a related topic and then work in the same story that you used the first time. That might work. I am not sure because I haven't seen the first post. But I'm sure you could do it. I hope it works out for you. Be well! Have a beautiful weekend.
Thanks BeautyQueen for the suggestion. I think I figured that that is what I"m going to have to do. I don't know how anyone can find the post...it's in general discussion and I'm not real sure about how to get there myself.
Thanks for best response! I wish that I could tell you specifically how to transfer the discussion, but I haven't figured that part out, yet. This is the closest solution. I hope it works for you! I sent you a friend request. I'm going to set my email notices so that I'll know when you start a new discussion. Then I'll find your discussions where ever you post them! Be well!
You're welcome!
@sedel1027 (17854)
No, you can not change the category.
Oh darnit. I didn't think I could change categories. I'll have to re-start the discussion then. Thanks for you answer!
@jazzsue58 (2668)
You can't move the discussion. Best bet would be to rewrite it as a completely new post, maybe put a different angle on it (which isn't the same as duplicating) and put it in the appropriate section. "General interest" is always a good bet, as a lot of people go there!