If you could choose to be an animal for a day.......

What animal would you choose to be if you had a magical chance to be an animal for one day and why?
@dattatray (894)
lion - lion
lion
yeah, that's a good one. A fearless king......:)
@queenyesi (577)
Probably a polar bear. I want to walk on snow on with my barefeet with out getting frostbite
That's a really interesting answer, I wouldn't of thought of that...nice :)
@heartonfire (4132)
• Denmark
hmmm i guess i would be a cat because they are so cute and funny,they get the chance to sleep all day hehe...and to be cuddled and spolied by everyone..they can also run fast and they have their own personality..and above all,i would loove to have a tail for one day haha
oooo yeah, that would be nice to just lounge and not have a care in the world. hee hee.... :)
@lemar37 (201)
I would like to be a lion for a day, because they rule the jungle all other animals are very cautious of them.
@umerasif (532)
• Pakistan
Eagle - The Bald Eagle
I would become an eagle and soar high in the sky since I have always had a fascination with flying. I would gaze down on Earth and keep flying the whole day long going to different places:)
@jain82 (631)
its a dog +
A monkey! Definately a monkey. Especially one on an island that steals peoples drinks. (I saw it on discovery channel). The monkey that can drink the most is the hero of the monkeys. I'd love to be able to swing through the trees and grab things with my tail. Monkeys are also curious and mischievious... so I think it would be a lot of fun.
@candaceb87 (1362)
i would choose to be a puppy because they are cute and cuddly!
@babystar1 (4236)
I would like to be a butterfly, so i can fly all over, and land on all those pertty folwers.
@wynna1 (1291)
I would like to be a tiger. They are so lovely, very beautiful animals. I just really like them.
@kbkbooks (7030)
I was going to say dog, because I love dogs, all kinds of dogs. However, I think it would be fun to be an otter. They look like they have so much fun playing in the snow and water. I also might want to be a penguin. Maybe then I could learn to love the cold weather and not worry about slipping on ice.
@Tonagatti (115)
I will eat my boss 1st ;)