EYES - windows to your soul!

Do you think that the eyes of a person reflect what type of a person he/she is? Do the eyes tell tales about you, even when you dont want to share it with others! How is it that eyes speak volumes, without ever speaking. Looks can be deceptive but do the ever lie? Eyes are the most expressive part of a human face. They can at times show things that the individual might not want to show. There are people who can look through you, through your eyes!! They can sense what is happening inside of you. Does your eye reflect, what you try to hide??
@NonaSaile (926)
I just want to share that I'm not comfortable with people who make very little eye contact.
It the same with me too. i fell as they are trying to cheat you out of something or something bad is going on in their mind. People who dont like to make eye contact are either too shy or plain sly. Sly people who do a lot of corrupt things but behave as if they are angels!!
Spell check. Fell = feel :)
@relundad (2311)
What a true statement. Most of us know that as an "old saying" but did you know that medically speaking you can find out everything that is going on in your body through your eyes? Its called iridology. Ever wonder why almost no matter what you go to the hospital for they always look in your eyes? Ever wonder why people just at a glance can look at you and tell that you don't feel well? Ever wonder why your partner can say "I love you" without opening his mouth? Its true that your eyes tell the secrets that your mouth will never tell!
Wow, i really like what you just wrote. It says it all, there is nothing more that i can add to it. The Eyes have it all.
@sid556 (31005)
You can tell a lot about a person by looking into their eyes and watching their eyes as they talk. I read some books on body language. It is quite interesting . I actually found that the eyes are especially accurate. It's an interesting subject. you should read up on it.
@TCampbell (180)
I'm going to step out of my realm here and say that eyes not only speak volumes about people they also tell what is in a dog's soul. I can tell, just by the way my dogs look at me, if they're happy, sad, playful, destructive(which they are most of the time). But most of all I see love(or hunger, I haven't decided which). Yeah, dogs really telepath what they think through their eyes.